Hmm... tough to find time to blog much these days - Articling is keeping me pretty busy. It's been a pretty interesting experience so far, with a fair mix of rewarding moments and rather discouraging moments (ie. times when you screw up *o*). I'm still alive though, and I still want to be a lawyer, so I guess that's all that matters :)
Read this little snippet in Wired, and thought it'd be something worth sharing:
Things We'll Say to Our Grandkids
- Back in my day, we only needed 140 characters.
- There used to be so much snow up here, you could strap a board to your feet and slide all the way down.
- Televised contests gave cash prizes to whoever could store the most data in their head.
- Our bodies were made of meat and supported by little sticks of calcium.
- You used to keep files right on your computer, and you had to go back to that same computer to access them!


0 comments:
Post a Comment