It's been a nice, relaxing summer so far - I've been enjoying my guilt-free unemployment (a novel experience) and have had plenty of opportunities to catch up with family and friends. I'm grateful that I have the chance to spend time with these people, as they helped make Vancouver and Victoria places that I could call 'home'. Yes, British Columbia has certainly been good to me these past seven years, and I'm sure I'll miss the BC life every once in a while. Who knows - I might even miss the rainy days!
Don't get me wrong though, I'm definitely not a kainotophobe - I'm actually pretty excited about moving onto the next chapter of my life. When I think about it though, it amazes me that my return to Calgary completes a seven year-long circle. During that time I have moved to seven different places - as you might expect, I'm hoping life will be a little less nomadic back in Cow Town.
I do have one major regret though - after living here for so long, how can I be missing the Winter Olympics by only six months??
Now that's just cruel.
~ C.A.
Study Hard...
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment