As per usual, a new phase in life necessitates a new blog. This one's a biggie though.
I have still not fully comprehended the fact that my formal education is finished; that I will no longer be writing exams and essays for the satisfaction of a capital-cased letter written in red. No, my friends, I'm finally leaving the 'education' zone of the board and entering the much longer and potentially perilous 'career' part of the game.
Sure, I'm nervous right now (a feeling which will only intensify as July approaches), but I'm also confident that I will look back at this post one day and laugh. After all, this is why I write this blog and all the other ones - the opportunity to laugh at my past insecurities and anxieties.
What - you didn't think I was writing it for you guys, did you?
~C.A.
Study Hard...
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment